Money Mondays
I thought every Monday we could post something that would be nice to spend money on. It's like filling up a shopping cart online then closing it. I would like a Pfaff serger. I don't know much about other sergers but this one looks great! I should have purchased it in Provo- that place is cheaper for sewing machines. That will show me to wait. If I had a serger I would use it to finish aprons- they can sew through more than a regular sewing machine. I am also waiting for some oilcloth fabric in the mail and it would be nice to use a serger to make a bib out of it. Oilcloth fabric is like table cloth fabric. Anyway this is my purchase today-about $1000.00 to $2000.00.
1 comment:
I think I like this site, I will have to come up with something cool to add.
Post a Comment