Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mom Christmas List

I hope everyone knows without a list on this site will get no presents from me. I talked to mom on the phone and got her list.
  1. Mamma Mia DVD
  2. Ipod- except she doesn't know how to set it up.
  3. Clearplay DVD player
  4. "House"- the TV show
  5. "Numbers"- DVD
  6. Tractor Ornament from Hallmark
  7. Bodyshop Grapeseed Extract lotion for face
  8. Socks for wider feet- from Nordstrom
  9. Chanel face lotion
  10. Jasmine body wash from the Body Shop
  11. Sheepskin Costco rug
  12. Gift cards- here are some restaurants I like- PF Changs
  13. India Palace
  14. Bombay House
  15. Subway
  16. Einsteins Bagels
  17. Haircut coupons
  18. Pedicure Coupons
  19. Dental Work
  20. Oil Change Coupons
  21. Glue dots for Scrapbooking
  22. Glow in the Dark Halloween shower curtain and hooks from Kohls
  23. Bath Matt- white

No comments: