What is your husbands name? John
How long have you been married? Almost 4 years
How long did you date? About a 5 months.
How old is he? 25
Who eats more sweets? Me. John will eat sweets when they are there but doesn't have the same drive I do.
Who said I love you first? I think John
Who is taller? John
Who can sing the best? Maybe John. At least he is more famous for it.
Who is smarter? Me. are you reading this John?
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who mows the lawn? the Neighborhood association
Who cooks dinner? John does a lot of cooking- it is pretty even.
Who drives? When we are together I try to get John to drive.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither of us are ever wrong. Nor do we ever disagree.
Who kissed who first? John kissed me.
Who asked who out first? Probably John here too.
Who wears the pants? both of us love pants. I am more uptight and picky though.
The rules for this tag: answer questions about your spouse, list names of people you are tagging in your post, then leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged. I'm tagging Claire, Carol, Carlie and Melissa
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment