Well it is late at night and I am not asleep. I forgot to call Claire back today. Little Claire was busy yelling at me all day you see. I don't know about little Claire sometimes. She gets really mad. So for money Mondays I would like Danielle to finally not be sick. Antibiotics give her the saddest diaper rash I've ever seen.
This week I want a nap. I found a site called nannypopinz that will help you get a nanny. There are lots of options for nanny's- turns out If I had money I could have hired a newborn night nanny- someone who specializes in helping me care for my baby in the night. That would have been something. Also you can get a mother's helper- someone from the age of 18-21 who would help but not for long periods of time.
I am not sure how much these professional nanny's cost. I think they are expensive. What I am looking for is someone who will come clean up my house and watch Danielle a little. I would like them to clean the bathroom downstairs and scrub the carpet a little and clean the kitchen floor. A real cleaning, not just the stupid swiffer.
Total cost for a mother's helper for one week
$500.00 maybe. Actually I have no idea how much it would be for a half day helper to come watch Danielle and clean my house when I am sleeping upstairs.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment