At my work I am the one who gets up at the crack of dawn to go and open the store. One morning I walked in to work and everything seems as normal as can be, the store lights are off except for the back "break room" The one place that there's light, I walk in to put my stuff away, then out of the corner of my eye I see what appeared to be a person, headless, lying on the floor. I almost threw my bowl of oatmeal because I was so freaked out. What it actually was, a ranpak stuffed doll, with one arm. Night crew was bored and made it and used spare uniforms to give it the look of a person and left it lying around. All I could think about the entire day were episodes of Law & Order, or CSI stories I've read. I was totally jumpy the rest of the day.
http://aitherrios-gazette.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
I thought it was great when I heard about it, amazing joke.
Post a Comment