Does anyone have any good craft shows in their area? I want people to buy my stuff more. I was thinking everyone could give me a suggestion for where I could sell them. There is a mommy market on Saturday that I thought about going to. Also if you refer people you get 5 dollars at my store for each person that mentions you at checkout. Ok I guess it isn't really all that fantastic when you could just call me on the phone and I would send you things for free family members.
Carol you really need to post something. I thought I should post this picture of Danielle. When she was sick she got really fussy one day and she demanded my mint milano cookie. I caved. I couldn't take the crying anymore so I put her in her high chair and gave her half a mint milano cookie. Here's how I figure it in terms of how valuable in mommy time Danielle's actions are
Empty the bottle bin- 1 minute
Empty all the other bins in the room- 5 minutes
Rip up all the magazines and bills from the binder on the shelf 7 Minutes (this one is tricky because the mommy time is over once she starts to eat the magazines.)
Harass Austin the Dog- 1 minute
Play in the water bowl and eat the dog food mom and dad forgot to put up. 10 minutes
Empty My Wallet- 5 minutes
Eat a cookie- 10 minutes
I haven't yet discovered how many minutes letting my child have a sucker will give me. Hopefully I will never have to find that out.
All together I get things done.
Janae
3 comments:
Cute picture of Danielle
maybe this is why so many kids are put in front of the t.v.--t.v. = two hours of mommy time. ha!
I think Claire has a point with the TV comment, it would equal mommy time and you could put something educational on, like Star Wars.
Post a Comment