Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Money Mondays (A few hours late, Paul)


This is what I want.
Postcards - Direct Mailing
PC ProvoBuild, Sell, Repair, Buy
Quantity -20000


Postcards
PC Provo Build, Sell, Repair, Buy





20000 $799.00
$599.49
Black & White Back Side INCLUDED
Glossy Finish INCLUDED $599.49
Remove

Purchased List

20000
Current Resident Requested Option INCLUDED
Basic Consumer Purchased Record
Number of Records: 20000
$1,000.00
Postage:
First Class Postage
$4,600.00
Mailing Services Fee
Includes:
  • Address validation
  • Duplicate checking
  • Address printing and sorting
$850.00
Printing Speed:
Standard Printing
INCLUDED $6,450.00
Product Total Before Discounts: $7,249.00
You Saved: ($199.51)
Product Total After Discounts: $7,049.49

1 comment:

janaemadsen said...

that is the best money Mondays yet (I haven't read Claire's yet though) THat is so expensive- I never realized how much direct mailings were- wow that is impressive. Plus I want you to help me get my computer faster with more memory- email me dude.