


I put this on the blog for my siblings. I want to get a giant crash pad to go with the rock climbing wall in the garage. Now that a whole wall is functional, I am putting holds on it and want to put up some problems, but don't want to fall on the cement floor. Therefore, I am examining the following options: top, the triple mad pad from Mad Rock; middle, the mondo crash pad from Black Diamond; bottom, the behemoth from Metolius. These pads range from $200-$400 (about), so it might be a while before I get one. I keep wanting to make a janky one out of scrap foam, cardboard and a tarp but Janae keeps pointing out good reasons that might be a bad plan. Perhaps not as practical as clothing or appliances, but hey, this is money monday.
2 comments:
I think money mondays could really be any day. Maybe you need one of these for father's day.
Dang, I think that looks like fun, now I just need a 60 foot rock wall built into my castle and it would be Perfect!
Post a Comment