Thursday, April 3, 2008

Heather and Tanner Poulter

Congrats Heather and Tanner Poulter!

It's about time I posted about Heather & Tanner. I absolutely loved their wedding, and I got so many ideas. I keep learning so many cute ideas for weddings from my friends--I wouldn't mind having another wedding celebration with Steve-that's how much I love wedding planning.

Yeah for aunt Kim!
The wedding was a sit-down dinner for 300 guests, and it looked amazing. It was so much work from everybody!!! I set plates, folded napkins, glue-gunned ribbon to vases, helped with flower arrangements, etc. etc. etc. Oh, and I'm in love with the candy favor table. Kim had so many great ideas for the wedding, and she made sure everything was perfect for her daughter. Heather sang the song "Feels like Home" to Tanner--she cried almost the entire time; it was really sweet. Congrats, again!


1 comment:

janaemadsen said...

It looks beautiful- you are so lucky that you got to go.