
Doesn't everyone want a new bed? I really like the Turner collection from Restoration Hardware. Maybe I will try to get a job there next year for Christmas and save up money to get it. The Pottery Barn also had a Farmhouse canopy bed I like. There is a place out here that will make a custom bed for you, but I bet that is exceptionally expensive. The pottery barn bed is 1549.00 and the Restoration Hardware bed is 2725.00
I have also always wanted a wrought iron bed with all white bedding. Obviously this isn't the best plan with a baby that likes to walk around with strawberries in her hand, but it would be nice. The one I like is 1399.00 My friend Judi just got a new bed and it is super tall which I think could be pretty fun. These beds are nice because they have canopies. Now I have heard that the Restoration Hardware beds have really nice construction. I think I need that considering the fate of my last bed, which I might sell at a garage sale next weekend. I've decided that our bedroom furniture is officially Danielle's and we are only borrowing it. That way our new bed doesn't have to match our old furniture. Of course we will have to buy all new bedroom furniture, but I think the first step is a new bed. They had one of these beds at the restoration hardware outlet but the canopy was off, which was sad. Too bad it's two hours away or I would keep checking back. Well there is my dream bed.
Total Cost: $2725.00
1 comment:
Those look like fun. I like the new layout, nice choice.
Post a Comment