Saturday, May 3, 2008

Come see our rock climbing wall


Well John is making good progress on the rock climbing wall. It is so exciting that I had to post some pictures for everyone to see. I got the pictures before the addition of routes with tape! It is so exciting! John is doing a great job. I really miss having Steve here though because that was a great help. So Steve you are officially invited back to help put up the other side and maybe panels at the bottom. Wouldn't that be exciting? I guess your wife can come too. :-) John is going to get a crash pad for father's day, which we are probably celebrating today. Hooray for holidays! I am really excited for mother's day. Actually we are partially celebrating that today as well. I am getting a few hours to myself. My sister in law Kathryn knew someone who doesn't have to watch the kids and gets a "day off" on mother's day. So she decided she wanted that. I think I want to do that as well- no cleaning no kid watching etc. It is more difficult that Mother's day is always on a Sunday though- maybe we will celebrate my mother's day on Saturday and our mothers' mother's day on Sunday. But with my birthday that week it would be an exhausting schedule of partying. Hopefully we will be able to make it. And hopefully everyone will be able to make it out to Philly to come see our rock climbing wall (and finally get to New York) P.S. if you need to buy rock climbing holds atomik climbing is a great option.

1 comment:

Shraterman said...

That looks really really fun.