
Well I would have to say the Container Store has some amazing closet organizers, amongst other things. I really like how in their pictures the closet is also painted and wallpapered. Who does that? I guess whoever decorated the house mom moved in to did that because there were lots of layers of paint in her room. I like the birch and white elfa decor closet to go in the guest room. Then I would have to move Danielle in there. The wallpaper in their picture is so cute! I really wish I knew more about wallpaper, because I think I am the type of person who would like it. But I can't even paint stripes myself so I should probably just calm down about it. Too bad we have already started to paint Danielle's room peach, which John says is an ultimately girl-y color. More than pink? I don't know. Once a year the Container Store has a sale on their shelving so I would probably have to wait until then, or copy the look at Lowes.
Total Cost: $1278.57
No comments:
Post a Comment