
Well I have a card that I got when Claire was visiting- it only has three letters on it "WTF" which adds to it's appeal and also renders it useless. Who can I send such a card to? Maybe someone I am frustrated with? Or a famous person I like to fight with who will remain nameless here? Can you send someone a card like this and maintain a friendship or make it funny? Also is it irreligious? Another great card that I have is from carolleedesigns.etsy.com and says "why can't you be more like your sister?" How fantastic is that? Also which one of my sisters would I send it to? It remains in my newly acquired letter organizer with some cards that I will never be able to give away but thought were so fabulous that I bought them. Having cards you couldn't really give or sign if you did give is quite difficult- you would be surprised. At what point can you send someone a "WTF?" card- for not posting to a blog that we have invited them to see? For forgetting an anniversary or birthday? For never coming to visit?
For forgetting baby wipes? (because then John could send me a million of those things). I guess some of these cards- like little delightful bad thoughts, are just stored in my white letter box. That way I can look at them whenever I am frustrated and feel that same rush- just imagine if I finally sent the "love is never having to say you're sorry" or "hope your having an upped my meds type of day" to someone and really showed them how I feel. Or how I felt. For about two minutes before I opened up the white file box and had a healthy dose of reason mixed with shame restrain my impulsive card sending.Just keep storing it up kids.
2 comments:
Ya know, I actually almost got an almost identical card and sent it to you just for the fun of it. WTF Janae, wtf...
WTF!! Send the card to me!
Post a Comment