Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Money Mondays on Tuesday


Well I was reading Jenna's bride blog this morning and it reminded me how much I love weddings. Melissa why don't you have a bride blog? Anyway it of course made me think of how great Claire looked in all wedding gowns which reminded me how much I wanted her to try on the Priscilla of Boston Platinum collection. What a fantastic and fancy collection. I thought I wanted a simple wedding dress, but the more I see other wedding dresses the more disappointed I am that I got a dress at the first place I went to. I remember hauling my fat pregnant but to all these cute wedding dress places and wishing that I could try them on too. I know- I am very selfish.
One time when I was talking about it John said "Honey, we can get you another wedding dress after the baby is born." These words thrilled my pregnant mind and I still haven't forgotten them. So this week's Money Mondays will feature my new wedding dress. I will get a Priscilla of Boston wedding gown. Melissa should come visit here in Philadelphia and check them out. I knew at the time of my wedding that I wanted an empire waist dress so how about this fantastic one from Priscilla's? Of course it was the sparkly fun of the one on the right that really drew me to the line in the first place. Everyone should feel free to find me a dress and post a link to it in the comments. Then I will post about the winning dress on my blog next week. I am so chubby right now though that I don't think I would look so great in these dresses. There is one dress from Melissa Sweet I really like. Of course the person who picks the best second wedding dress for me will win a prize.
Total Cost? over $5000.00

2 comments:

DC Diva said...

I want a new wedding dress too! Not fair we only get one, wear it once and later would probably pick something different. P.S. as for people reading your blog... I've learned many more people read than actually comment. I'm sure you have a bigger readership than you realize!

Claire said...

Let's plan another wedding celebration!