Friday, April 25, 2008

Free Fridays


Mother's Day gifts
This Friday my friend Allison and I went around and got free portraits of our daughters. Online at Sears and JC penny and the picture people and kiddie kandids you can print out a coupon for one free 8 by 10. Then you have an individual setting at each store and get your free 8 by 10. I joined the Sears Portrait club for ten dollars (thanks to the manager giving me a great deal) and then I get a free portrait every time I come in- even without a purchase. The woman told me I could come back every day if I wanted to get a free photo. Every day I could be there in the sweltering hot Sears Photo Studio with Danielle.
Danielle loves getting her photo taken. She always wants to be in the photo and kept trying to get in on Natalie's photo shoot. If you want to be invited to see her pictures at the picture people just let me know. She is wearing the shirt that she got from Peter and Kathryn for her birthday- I love it! It is so cute.

1 comment:

Rachelle Sharp said...

I love the picture of Danielle! Can't wait to see one every day.