Friday, April 18, 2008

I have become tagged.

What to do:
1) You link back to the person who tagged you.
http://claire-and-steve.blogspot.com/
2) Post these rules on your blog.
3) Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs

1) My second toes are far longer than my big toes. In fact, if you were to cut off my second toe so that if made an even line with the two toes on either side of it, I would lose my entire toe nail.
2) My skin has been really dry around my eyes and nose since we moved here. Sometimes it actually has flaked a litte bit, and someone asked me if I was sunburned. I said yes, because I didn't want to start a conversation about my skin care while I was late for my train.
3) I have eaten two donuts today: a dutch crumble and a cinnamon cruller.
4) The first half of the rock climbing wall will be complete, holds and all, by tomorrow afternoon. Now all we need is a pad.
5) I get belly button lint, the color of my bath towel.
6) Yesterday was the first time in months I've been comfortable outside. It was beautiful.

I am tagging: Matt, Paul, Karen, Peter, Christina and Paul Sharp.

2 comments:

Shraterman said...

Well looks like I was tagged, guess I will have to come up with some random stuff and put it up.

Matt said...

I have responded on the adventuresofCarlieandMatt blog.