
I really want a play mat for Danielle to play in downstairs. In the basement Danielle likes being with me when I am cleaning but I wish I had a gate and a mat of some kind to make a baby safe zone. I am just a little scared about her falling on the cement and hurting herself. My favorite option is still the skiphop playspot which has interlocking foam tiles that you can arrange in different places. I would but a baby cage around it and fill it full of toys. The playmat is $79.00 and I like the pink and brown one.Also I want a great rug for her room. there is a really cute pink one on poshtots.com that I wasn't able to get a great photo of. Until I selected all, copied it and pasted it in word, then printed it to a PDF and converted it from a PDF to a JPEG with a little photo editing you can see the shaggy pink rug that I think would look great next to Danielle's crib. We have a fuzzy lambswool rug for Austin's dog bed and babies love it! Our friend Natalie wanted to pull it on top of her when she visited- and I think Danielle would love playing with this rug and it would help keep the floor clean. It is a pink shaggy rug! how cool is that! It is $124.00

Finally I want a large rug for the downstairs. Our carpet just isn't very high quality and rugs seem to hold up better. Or at least they don't look as bad- our entryway rug is so beautiful and durable which I appreciate. How fun is this zebra print rug from Williams Sonoma Home! the 9' by 13' is $1,350.00 with 110.00 added for shipping. I would get it in the brown and it would make such a bold statement for the room. A simpler and more natural look from Pottery barn would also look great- it is a little cheaper at $749.00 for a 9'by12' rug in ivory. I like the Henley rug and the concentric squares rug and both are more durable for a high traffic area and gorgeous.

It seems like rugs are just some of the most expensive things ever made- I swear I could re-carpet for less. So I decided to go with the less expensive of the two super spendy rugs. Well for the total cost of the post, not in real life. I would love links in the comments to other neat rugs for my house, including a 5 foot by 2 foot rug if anyone can find one.
Total cost $952.00
1 comment:
Love the Williams Sonoma Home bed comforter. Seems to be the same idea as the hotel collection bedding shown at department stores, so I'm sure you could get the same idea/look for a lot less money.
Post a Comment